Gas Safety Checks
Discounts available on Gas Servicing when booked with a Gas Safety Check!
Are you a landlord? As you know you are required to carry out annual gas safety checks on your rented property and issue your tenent with a gas safety certificate to prove the integity and safety of any gas pipework and appliances within the property.
AC Plumbing & Heating Solutions Ltd can issue you with all required certification for your property following a satisfcatory gas safety inspection on the property to ensure the installation is up to standard and safe to use.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection Include?
We will carry out inspection of all of the following to meet requirements of Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
1. Installation pipework and appliances for gas tightness.
2. Standing and working pressure if test points available.
3. Burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers information.
4. Adequate ventilation.
5. Spillage and Flue flow tests on flue to prove removal of products of combustion.
6. Integrity of flues and flue terminals.
7. Satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
8. Check physcial stability of appliances where appropriate.
9. Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person.
Bristol plumber , bristol heating engineer , bristol gas safe , bristol boiler , plumbing bristol , heating, bristol , boiler breakdown bristol , boiler replacement , gas safe registered bristol